Western Suffolk Creditors’ Rights and Collection Law firm, an established leader in the consumer asset recovery industry, is seeking an Attorney to support our compliance and regulatory programs.
- Responsible for development, execution and monitoring of Compliance and Regulatory programs.
- Collects and coordinates internal compliance data with auditors and various departments.
- Provides administrative support by implementing systems, procedures, and policies; completing projects in support of compliance auditors.
- Coordinate the firm’s consumer complaint process.
- Responds to client requests for information, inquiries from within the firm and internal/external audit requests as appropriate.
- Actively participates in on-site client audits.
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited University
- Experience in policy development and auditing compliance with established policies.
- Ability to think critically and problem solve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated analytical capacity and strong business/financial acumen.
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.