- The attorney will learn extensive knowledge of pre-trial litigation including case evaluation from initial file assignment through trial and post-trial procedures.
- Support pre-trial litigation including case evaluation from initial file assignment through trial and post-trial procedures.
- Prepares necessary legal documentation, obtains and prepares pertinent defense information and advises clients and claims personnel on legal issues.
- Provides legal representation to insureds and the Company before courts, arbitration panels or administrative bodies relating to the defense of personal injury lawsuits.
- Effectively supervise and direct subordinate legal staff such as paralegals, secretaries, transcriptionists and support specialists in daily operations to ensure accurate and timely completion of assigned work.
Law degree and admission to the Bar in the state(s) where practicing
0-5 years defense or personal injury experience or equivalent combination of education/experience
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.