We are seeking an Attorney to become a part of our team! We are a busy law firm that has substantial volume of cases involving personal injury plaintiffs.
- Field calls from potential clients, interview and obtain intake information to determine viability of case.
- Meet with potential clients either at office or home visit and secure representation.
- Prepare and draft complaints, pleadings and motions.
- Negotiate settlements for personal injury matters.
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of personal injury law.
- Cover court hearings or depositions as needed.
- Previous experience in personal injury matters, specifically motor vehicle accidents.
- Familiarity with drafting complaints, discovery and motion practice.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Proactive and dependable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player attitude and attention to detail.
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.