UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Staff Attorney is responsible for providing all legal services required to establish paternity, child support, medical support and the enforcement of new and existing orders. The Attorney provides legal advice, counsel and litigation services.
Essential Job Requirements
- Ensures proper legal representation in all child support matters related to paternity and support order establishment and enforcement
- Negotiates with opposing counsel, attends hearings, and performs other related actions
- Recommends and reviews legal actions
- Drafts, reviews, and signs legal documents
- Ensures all orders contain required federal and state elements and vigorously advocates the interests of the state
- Updates automated systems with necessary information to monitor each case through the legal process
- Provides legal advice to Specialists in completing documents for court filing
- Maintains a positive working relationship with State
- Attends weekly project team meeting
- Applies knowledge of federal and state child support policies and procedures
A Juris Doctor degree and a license to practice law in state the project is located.
Legal experience in domestic relations law or as a prosecutor is desired (child support enforcement preferred)