UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at email@example.com.
We are currently seeking a Part-Time Attorney to join our in-house Legal team. This position will provide support in connection with the transactional activities of the company. The candidate must be professional, highly motivated, reliable, and have excellent communication skills. Work days and hours are flexible.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing contract interpretation and legal counsel to business colleagues.
- Assisting with, and helping coordinate, acquisitions, dispositions and loans.
- Working on default matters.
- Abstracting leases as well as drafting lease assignments and letter agreements.
- Licensed attorney in good standing.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments in the company.
- Superior communication skills – verbal and written with a high level of professionalism. Position will require an individual with ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to be proactive and prioritize in an effective manner to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail, judgment, follow through with initiative and dependability.