- Under general supervision, provides legal representation to insureds and the Company before courts, arbitration panels or administrative bodies relating to the defense of personal injury lawsuits.
- Prepares necessary legal documentation, obtains and prepares pertinent defense information, and advises clients and claims personnel on complex legal issues.
- Able to perform legal assignments that are varied and require extensive research and analysis of applicable precedents.
- Expertise to manage cases by planning and initiating effective investigations and discoveries and to evaluate the potential exposure for settlement, arbitration and trial in terms of liability and damages.
- Strong communication, persuasion and negotiation skills to represent client and Company interests in litigation situations.
- Able to effectively direct legal support staff in daily operations to ensure accurate and timely completion of assigned work.
- Able to work independently with minimum direction and good organizational skills needed to manage high volume of cases.
- Requires a law degree and admission to the Bar in the state(s) where practicing.
- Minimum of 3-5 years insurance defense experience.
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.