Are you looking for opportunities to grow with a progressive company that has been described as “amazingly awesome” (true story). You might have a home with us!
Rausch, Sturm, Israel, Enerson & Hornik LLP is a multistate Creditor's Rights law firm with head quarters in Brookfield, WI. Here, we believe that a company is its people, and ours are exceptional. We are looking to bring on dedicated, results driven individuals to fill multiple part-time Document Review Attorney positions to start immediately on an ongoing, large-scale document review project.
Chosen candidates will be joining an energetic and growing organization where their hard work and input will be integral to the continued success and future growth of Rausch Sturm. We encourage professional development, peer to peer learning, and celebrate hard work and accomplishments.
- Flexible hours; minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Competitive pay.
- Paid development programs that prepare you to engage with the customers of some of the largest financial institutions in the world.
- Professional/Personal development opportunities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reviews and approves documents through the litigation life cycle.
- Ensure compliance to applicable laws, regulations, and client work standards.
- Works with other team members to enhance processes and quality of work.
- Participates in other activities as assigned.
Requires a JD in law; bar admission in Texas. Dual bar license in Oklahoma preferred. Must be results driven, an effective communicator, and have ability to manage workload while prioritizing/organizing high volumes of information. Attorneys with any level of experience are encouraged to apply. Prefer individuals with a background in civil litigation.