Fears Nachawati Law Firm is seeking an entry-level attorney (contractor) to work 40 hours a week for our mass tort department. This position is based in our Dallas office.
The attorney (contractor) will work on a variety of pharmaceutical and medical device product liability matters and be responsible for the day-to-day management of their assigned caseload. This position involves daily contact with clients, collaboration with paralegals/support staff, legal research and writing, and drafting various pleadings and discovery documents.
This position is excellent for a young attorney seeking experience, or a more seasoned attorney looking for a new position in Mass Tort, performing meaningful work.
Why We Love Working at FN Law Firm:
- Positive Culture
- Friendly & highly skilled staff
- Latest technology
- A “Family First” firm!
- Matching 401k plan
- Eligibility for yearly salary increases
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO
- Clean and COVID compliant office
- Overtime optional but never required
- Achieving meaningful results for our clients
The ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
- J.D. degree from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice law in Texas and in good standing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong legal research and writing abilities
- Demonstrated experience with motion practice
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask several time-critical projects under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work on matters beyond regular business hours
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to upholding the rules of ethics and professional conduct
- Professional, collegial and friendly demeanor
About FN Law Firm:
The Fears Nachawati Law Firm delivers a range of legal services including representation of public entities, personal injury, and auto accidents, bad drug, and medical device cases, wrongful death, business, bankruptcy, and criminal defense.
Our Firm has a dedicated team of attorneys and staff that work hard to produce the best results possible for our clients. We strive to be professionals who are creative, empathetic, and reliable. We look forward to getting to know you better!