UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at email@example.com.
The Ohio Department of Veterans Services (ODVS) seeks an experienced and highly motivated Program Compliance Officer (Attorney 3) to join our team in "serving those who served". ODVS has offices in Columbus and Cleveland and operates the Ohio Veterans Homes in Sandusky and Georgetown, Ohio. For more information about the department, please go to: http://dvs.ohio.gov.
This is a unique opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of Ohio Veterans. We seek applicants with experience in the following:
- Compliance Program Development
- Investigatory Practices
- Long-Term Care
Duties of the position include:
- Assists with the implementation of the Georgetown Ohio Veterans Home (OVH-G) compliance program, including participation in the development of strategies & approaches to promote compliance with requirements & detect potential violations; provides reports on a regular basis to Georgetown Nursing Home Administrator (NHA-G) & Georgetown Compliance Committee (CC-G) on the progress of implementation; schedules & facilitates CC-G meetings & activities; maintains records of CC-G meetings; assists NHA-G in establishing methods to improve OVH-G’s efficiency & quality of services & to reduce OVH-G’s vulnerability to fraud, abuse, & waste.
- Assists with periodic reviews and revisions of the compliance program, including the written Compliance Standards of Conduct & other compliance-specific policies & procedures, in light of changes in the organization’s needs & in the state & federal law & policies including Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) & U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs compliance requirements; collaborates with other departments to develop & coordinates a compliance education & training program that focuses on the elements of the compliance program & seeks to ensure that all relevant employees & management understand & comply with pertinent Federal & State standards as they relate to nursing home compliance.
- Coordinates personnel issues with OVH’s Human Resource Department to ensure that (i) the National Practitioner Data Bank has been checked with respect to all medical staff & independent contractors (as appropriate) & (ii) the OIG’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities has been checked with respect to all employees, medical staff, & independent contractors; assists OVH-G’s Fiscal Department in coordinating internal compliance review & monitoring activities, including annual or periodic review of medical & billing records & payment arrangements/contracts to vendors &/or third parties; participates with OVH’s legal counsel & NHA-G in the discussion &/or evaluation of appropriate reporting of self-discovered violations of program requirements, including ethics.
- Investigates, in consultation with NHA-G, matters related to compliance, makes recommendations to NHA-G regarding corrective action &/or regarding improvements; maintains all compliance records for OVH-G; completes any necessary reports; researches & responds to inquiries &/or complaints. All other duties as assigned.
Admission to Ohio Bar pursuant to Section 4705.01 of Revised Code; 6 mos. exp. as licensed attorney. -Or equivalent of Minimum Class Qualifications For Employment noted above may be substituted for the experience required, but not for the mandated licensure.
Knowledge of law (i.e., procedural & substantive); legal research methods; legal writing; interviewing; laws, rules & procedures applicable to operations of employing agency*; employee training & development*. Ability to deal with large number of variables & determine specific course of action; organize & interpret extensive variety of legal material in books, journals or legal documents; communicate verbally regarding legal issues; handle sensitive contacts with government officials, adverse parties &/or general public. (*)Developed after employment.