UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at email@example.com.
Are you looking for a fun, mission-oriented company where you can make a difference? Would you like to be a key member of the Home Instead, Inc. legal team with a special focus on assisting with key regulatory and compliance matters? We’re hiring an Associate Regulatory Counsel!
Home Instead, Inc. is dedicated to its mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families, and we are equally committed to bettering the lives of our close-knit family of employees. We recruit top talent, provide competitive benefits, and create a “home away from home”, where employees can be proud of the work they do changing the face of aging®.
As Associate Regulatory Counsel you’ll:
- Help ensure Home Instead, Inc. and its affiliated entities comply with all applicable federal, international, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
- Monitor relevant regulations and assist Regulatory Counsel to provide proactive regulatory and compliance analysis and support for Home Instead, Inc. and regulatory and compliance analysis and support for its affiliated entities, as assigned.
- Based on applicable regulations, provide education, awareness, best practices, and template policies/procedures for independently owned and operated franchisees in the United States and Canada. Provide guidance and policies/procedures for corporately owned and operated franchisees in the United States with regard to licensure and data privacy/security laws.
- Assist the Regulatory Counsel in creating and maintaining a dynamic “regulatory toolkit” for Home Instead Senior Care franchisees to use as a basis to build their own unique regulatory/compliance foundation for their independently-owned businesses.
- Conduct in-person seminars and virtual training for Home Instead, Inc. staff and Home Instead Senior Care franchisees, providing updates and awareness on critical regulatory developments in the non-medical home care field, home health arena, and medical community. Assist the Regulatory Counsel in the ongoing enhancement of Home Instead, Inc.’s data privacy and security compliance program by coordinating risk assessments and developing and implementing compliance strategies.
- Assist the Regulatory Counsel to regularly update and evolve all aspects of Home Instead, Inc.’s data privacy and data management and procedures, including ongoing and regular training for the Home Instead, Inc. staff.
- Provide ongoing guidance to Home Instead, Inc. in the areas of risk management, vicarious liability mitigation and guidance, general legal advice and counsel.
- Assist the Regulatory Counsel in researching areas of critical importance to Home Instead, Inc. and the Home Instead Senior Care franchise network, such as FLSA, licensing for the home care and home health industries, data privacy and security law and regulations, and OSHA.
- Assist the Regulatory Counsel to provide regulatory support and guidance to all departments at Home Instead, Inc.
- Assist the Regulatory Counsel to collaborate with all Home Instead, Inc. business units and all affiliated entities to ensure enterprise-wide understanding of key regulatory/compliance issues while helping the business units and various entities achieve their team goals and the organization’s strategic intent.
- Help oversee outside counsel.
- Assist in the strategic planning and execution of company objectives.
Education, Experience and Required Skills:
- Juris Doctorate degree required.
- One to five years of private practice or in-house legal experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.