Please note: This position requires a minimum of 1 and ideally 2 or more years of Business Immigration Attorney experience.
Reporting to a Partner or Senior Associate, Associate Attorneys are responsible for managing Immigration Assistants and Paralegals in the filing of assigned immigration case work.
- 2+ years of minimum experience in business immigration law at Attorney level.
- J.D. degree and must have passed a state bar examination.
- Represent clients in all aspects of business immigration law.
- Maintain a high level of communication with all clients.
- Oversee and manage a team of legal assistants in case preparation work.
- Assign and prioritize casework and projects as needed.
- Train or retrain Immigration Assistants and Paralegals.
- Establish and maintain casework quality and consistency throughout the office.
- Liaise with other attorneys in the firm and share all information regarding case preparation.
- Maintain accuracy to high volume, rapid turnover caseload.
- Participate in other office projects as assigned.
- Corresponds with the client and the individual employee during the intake process.
- Assists client/employees with technical issues in completing the questionnaires and submitting documents.
- Guides client and employees through the intake process, enlisting client services as needed.
- Must have excellent English writing and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills required.
- Excellent computer skills required, including online research and preferably Microsoft Office Suite and/or Microsoft Office 365.
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.