UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking an experienced associate attorney for our busy immigration practice. The successful candidate will have a Juris Doctor and be licensed in any state, though Georgia is preferred. The successful candidate must have at least one year of experience appearing for cases in immigration court.
- Attending immigration court and criminal courts in various metro-Atlanta locations;
- Drafting legal motions, briefs, waivers and appeals;
- Attending USCIS interviews for asylum and other applications for immigration benefits;
- Legal research and memo production;
- Minimum of one year of experience in immigration court;
- Aggressive advocacy in court;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to produce quality work that requires minimal revision;
- Ability to use email, electronic calendar, case management software, Google and Microsoft programs;
- Caring and compassionate attitude and the desire to fight for those facing deportation;
- Self-starter that does not require micro-management;
- Foreign language capability is desired but not required;
The associate attorney position is part-time to start (20-30 hours per week). Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Position is anticipated to become full-time in the first part of 2020, if applicant desires.