UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at email@example.com.
Associate General Counsel will work as an integral part of the PAR Technology Corporation Legal Team to provide support in multiple areas as detailed below.
PAR Technology Corporation is the parent company of two operating subsidiaries: ParTech, Inc. and PAR Government Systems Corporation. Building on nearly 40 years of experience, ParTech, Inc. offers point-of-sale (“POS”) software solutions and hardware platforms to the restaurant and retail industries. PAR’s Government segment is a leader in providing computer-based system design, engineering, and technical services to the Department of Defense and various federal agencies. PAR Technology Corporation's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PAR. For more information, visit https://www.partech.com/.
- Reporting and compliance under the Federal securities laws and the rules and listing standards of the NYSE.
- Corporate governance matters.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a variety of corporate and business agreements, including software licenses (including SaaS) and services agreements, supply and distribution agreements, employment, consulting and nondisclosure agreements.
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant legal principles, practices and trends.
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of legal advice to internal business clients and senior management on a broad range of legal and regulatory matters.
- Representing PAR by demonstrating a clear understanding and adherence to ethical principles, company values, code of conduct and policies.
Knowledge And Skills
- JD degree from an accredited law school, NYS Licensure or Registration.
- 10+ years legal experience at a law firm or a mix of corporate/firm experience.
- Ability to drive results, provide solutions and prioritize multiple projects independently.
- Experience in Federal securities laws and stock exchange rules, regulations and standards.
- Must possess strong, independent work ethic, resourcefulness and flexibility.
- Strong business and financial acumen as well as superior, analytical and writing skills.
- Experienced in effectively presenting information to senior management.
- Knowledge of software licensing, software as a service, hardware as a service, data privacy and security.