UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brookfield Properties has an immediate need for an Associate General Counsel at our corporate headquarters in Chicago, Illinois.
The legal department seeks to add an experienced, energetic corporate attorney to proactively provide legal and other consultative services in a variety of transactional matters affecting the company's businesses and operations. Brookfield Properties’ legal department provides to its varied client base a broad range of legal expertise, experience and practical knowledge in all facets of its business. The legal department's focus on partnering with its clients, strong commitment to quality legal representation and collegial team atmosphere make this an outstanding place to practice sophisticated corporate and transactional law.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Structure and maintain corporate entities and joint ventures
- Coordinate with tax and accounting departments to structure and document internal distributions, contributions, loans, and other arrangements among internal entities
- Negotiate, and manage outside counsel’s negotiation of, real estate joint ventures, purchase/sale transactions, and property management agreements
- Develop and implement internal and external compliance policies and procedures for corporate offices and operating properties
- Perform such other corporate and commercial work as may arise, including intellectual property matters, marketing matters, and contract review.
Qualifications include the following:
- J.D. from a leading law school with proven academic success
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant, substantive legal experience within the corporate group of a major law firm or-in house legal department
- Experience with REITs and complex tax-driven corporate structures is a plus
- Outstanding client management skills with an ability to inspire confidence and trust within a variety of clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interface with people at all levels by virtue of professional competence, personal integrity and personal style
- Flexibility and strong analytic ability
- Proven success in managing multiple tasks and priorities