- Counsel and advise Comcast’s advanced advertising division, responsible for delivering technology to enable multi-platform, data-driven advertising campaigns across the television ecosystem, on legal requirements and considerations involving agreements, strategy, and technology contracts supporting the business.
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial agreements, including but not limited to, vendor relationships, non-disclosure agreements, enterprise software licensing, consulting and professional services and product development for various products and services in the areas of advertising and digital media.
- Provide legal advice to executives on day-to-day advertising and advanced advertising platforms and technology and related matters.
- Act as point person and coordinate with others in Cable Legal on privacy, anti-trust law and other issues that arise in connection with advanced advertising business.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience; corporate legal department experience or law firm representation in this area preferred.
- JD Required. Top 20% of class and law review preferred.
- Experience negotiating commercial transactions and counseling clients in the areas of software licensing, business contracting, and technology development.
- Knowledge of the advertising and digital media ecosystem a plus.
- Knowledge of data and privacy laws and best practices a plus.
- Ability to work effectively with senior management and operations personnel, simultaneously manage multiple projects and meet deadlines with consistently high quality work product.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as ability to work cooperatively with small teams as the circumstances may require.
- Ability to support a fast paced entrepreneurial business.
- Comfortable with spanning across practice groups, gathering feedback and spotting issues outside primary area of responsibility.
- Member of a state bar in good standing, Pennsylvania preferred.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Provides legal counsel in a particular subject area of expertise and/or to specific business unit or units. Dispenses legal knowledge and expertise impacting business operations. Works closely with front line management and staff.
- Performs legal research when and as necessary to resolve legal issues and determine the appropriate course of action regarding a particular issue/case. Consults with and supervises outside counsel to develop legal strategies and resolve issues in routine matters.
- Carries out/performs duties consistent with strategic plans and directives, as determined by senior level management and attorneys.
- Consistent exercise of sound judgment and discretion in all matters.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.