We are seeking a business transactions attorney to join our Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group. Experience level can range from 1-2 years of experience in mergers and acquisitions. Excellent academic and professional credentials are required. Candidate must be a team player and demonstrate excellent communication and analytical skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years of experience with a strong interest in corporate work; drafting and negotiation experience is preferred;
- Excellent academic and professional credentials;
- Ability to concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written form;
- Strong work ethic, excellent leadership skills and action-oriented interest in taking on increased levels of responsibility for transactions;
- Commercially minded, able to examine and analyze cases and documents for inherent legal risks and their financial and operational consequences;
- Effective analytical skills, keen attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Ability to interact with senior members of business and legal teams at clients.
Our Firm offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits including 401(k) with firm match, and the opportunity for professional development.
How to Apply:
Send resume and cover letter in confidence to: Nisha Jafari, Director of
Human Resources, Koley Jessen P.C., L.L.O., 1125 South 103rd Street,
Suite 800, Omaha, NE 68124; Toll-Free Fax: 844-242-4314; or email to
Please mention that you saw this job on AttorneyJobsinUSA.com