Rosenberg & Associates is looking for a DC barred barred Attorney to join our team. We offer a great benefits package that only gets better the longer you stay with the firm. This includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, as well as paid time off, transportation benefits, and 401k retirement plan.
*This position can work out of our Vienna, VA or Bethesda, MD location.
We offer a great work life balance and opportunity for growth within the firm.
- Transactional review of all documents related to the foreclosure process.
- Attend scheduled conferences, court hearings, foreclosure sales and mediations.
- Residental settlement/closing knowledge a plus, or willing to learn.
- Draft and/or review motions, other court pleadings, and/or contracts.
- A reliable vehicle and willingness to travel locally is required.
- DC litigation on contested matters.
- JD from an accredited US law school
- Membership in DC - MD and/or VA a plus
- 1-3 or more years experience practicing attorney in the area of Real Estate, Collections, Bankruptcy or Evictions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills