Associate Attorney (one or more full-time or part-time positions; remote or office-based in Raleigh, NC)
Position overview: We are seeking one or more attorneys to join the practice. We have an immediate need for temporary (approx. 6 months) assistance, with the possibility of permanence beyond that.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing general counsel support for small and mid-sized local and national organizations. In the general counsel role, assist clients with a broad range of legal questions.
- Client support regarding contracts supporting large-scale international transactions, and a range of smaller-scale contract negotiations.
- Legal support for state professional licensing agencies, including support for legislative activities and lobbying.
- Occasional litigation and amici brief drafting support, with the possibility of a larger portfolio of litigation work if desired.
- Current licensure in at least one state bar; North Carolina licensure preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with commercial counsel work, including work for mid-sized or large clients.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, for remote clients, including international clients.
- Experience with professional licensing, state agencies, SaaS agreements, litigation, data privacy law, or 501(c)(6)/501(c)(3) nonprofit legal support is helpful, but not necessary.
- Flexibility to allow occasional travel is preferred.
- Immediate availability.
- Candidates who would bring in their own clients to our firm are welcome to apply, though the ability to bring in current clients is not necessary.
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.