Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Draft pleadings, draft and review discovery, take and defend depositions
- Prepare all pre-trial documents
- Attend trial with senior trial attorney
- Compile all possible information, evidence and documentation, including medical records and bills, loss of earnings documentation and change in lifestyle information, that will help the legal department build a case
- Draft demand packages to insurance companies
- Negotiate claims
- Candidate has a JD and is admitted to the California bar
- At least 2 years of civil litigation experience
- Prior experience in personal injury a plus
- Very well organized
- Good follow-up
- Strong communication skills
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.