RMWBH is seeking a motivated Associate with 5+ years of practical litigation experience to join our Frisco office.
The associate in this position will be responsible for supporting all aspects of litigation, including discovery, depositions, motion practice, and trials. Travel within the state is required. Prior insurance defense experience and/or jury trial experience is a plus.
Candidates should be well-organized, and able to assist with management of a high-volume caseload. Our firm relies on the ability of each person to work well in a teamwork-driven environment, managing fluctuating priorities and deadlines with ease.
RMWBH boasts a diverse and sophisticated client base and has offices across the State of Texas.In addition, RMWBH offers:
- Collegial and down to earth atmosphere where attorneys enjoy lunches and happy hours together as well as outside work events;
- Competitive compensation package with bonus opportunities and comprehensive benefits; and
- Opportunities for advancement with a realistic track to shareholder.
Roberts Markel Weinberg Butler Hailey PC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Requirements:Minimum Education Requirements
Physical and Environmental Considerations
- Juris Doctor. Must be licensed to practice law in the State of Texas;
- Travel required on occasion including flying.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required;
- Excellent analytical and writing skills are required; and
- This is an indoor office environment and may require sitting and utilizing a computer for extended periods of time.
- May be required to move items up to 20 pounds.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.