We are seeking a Associate Position. We have offices in Antioch and Walnut Creek, CA.
As a Key Counsel, P.C. attorney you will contribute significantly to the areas of:
- Probate – Conservatorships, Guardianships, Will and Trust Litigation, and Intestate Litigation, Trust Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Business Establishment
- Transactional Business Services
Please apply only if you have a year or more years of experience in these areas!
- Are eligible to practice law in the state of California;
- A minimum of 1-year experience in the areas described above;
strong interpersonal skills including listening and the ability to
collaborate with clients, employees and management;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- Be comfortable in a start-up environment;
solid computer skills in Microsoft Office, web-based resources and
traditional legal; software programs, with the ability to learn new
- Be precise, detail-oriented and organized in your work;
to work as a team and independently. Key Counsel, P.C. offers more
freedom than some other firms, so we are looking for attorneys who
thrive in that environment, while being productive.
mission is to create an innovative law firm where we act as partners to
our clients. Because we are creating a great place to work we offer:
- Competitive pay;
- Full Benefits;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Positive work environment;
- Opportunity for growth with the firm.
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.