UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at email@example.com.
We are seeking a Associate Position. We have offices in Antioch and Walnut Creek, CA.
As a Key Counsel, P.C. attorney you will contribute significantly to the areas of:
- Probate – Conservatorships, Guardianships, Will and Trust Litigation, and Intestate Litigation, Trust Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Business Establishment
- Transactional Business Services
Please apply only if you have a year or more years of experience in these areas!
- Are eligible to practice law in the state of California;
- A minimum of 1-year experience in the areas described above;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills including listening and the ability to collaborate with clients, employees and management;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- Be comfortable in a start-up environment;
- Offer solid computer skills in Microsoft Office, web-based resources and traditional legal; software programs, with the ability to learn new ones;
- Be precise, detail-oriented and organized in your work;
- Able to work as a team and independently. Key Counsel, P.C. offers more freedom than some other firms, so we are looking for attorneys who thrive in that environment, while being productive.
Our mission is to create an innovative law firm where we act as partners to our clients. Because we are creating a great place to work we offer:
- Competitive pay;
- Full Benefits;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Positive work environment;
- Opportunity for growth with the firm.