A growing full-service estate planning and probate firm with offices in Dallas and Arlington seeks a full-time associate attorney with 2-3 years experience, preferred, to concentrate on estate planning and assist in probate matters. Hired attorney expected to be principally responsible for drafting wills, revocable trusts, and powers of attorney for moderately-complex estates, following up with clients to explain documents, and supervising execution. Elder law training a plus. Direct supervision and training by Senior Partner. Our mission: We will be a responsive team that achieves excellent results with integrity and provides reliable, efficient death and disability services from planning to ultimate resolution. We will full that mission by fostering a culture that
- Attracts people that are service oriented and caring
- Is technologically oriented and open to change
- Is team oriented around organized systems
- Is cooperative within the office and with opposing counsel and colleagues
- Promotes respect for the legal system
- Maintains our integrity in our relationships with members of the Bench, Bar, and Court Staff
- Includes an office environment that is: o Professional o Courteous o Jovial o Non-Hierarchical o Encourages free-flow of communication
- Prioritizes a concern for the cost of professional services and seek ways to maintain and reduce client’s financial burdens
Must have legal training in estate planning via education and/or experience. Hands-on probate experience preferred. Training in elder (medicaid planning) law a plus.
Firm is Mac-based and paperless and remote work is possible on a flexible, but not full-time basis. Key software of the firm: Clio (Manage and Grow), Word for Mac, FormBuilder, Elder Counsel, and Excel. Knowledge of software and Apple ecosystem preferred. Excellent keyboarding skills a must.
Must be ready to start to work promptly; therefore, relocation is not option. Salary negotiable based on skills and experience.