Who you’ll be working for
Our culture is an environment of innovation, inspiration, and open communication. We live by the following values: Unique Perspective. Unwavering Courage. Bold Determination. Deliver Impact. Our values aren’t words we post on the wall - they make up the essence of who we are and how we make business decisions. They also shape the way we hire - so if you work with us, you will likely embody these too.
This role will report directly to the Chief Legal Officer. Our CLO is a passionate leader, looking to support individual growth and development and keen to dive into the trenches shoulder to shoulder with the team. Entertain us with your zoom background!About the Role
Splitit is looking for a dynamic, self-starting team player to partner with our business team and facilitate growth. This is a mid-level role. Our ideal candidate is an up and coming attorney, passionate about FinTech, has a commercially oriented mindset and keen to participate in a rapid-growth, fast-paced environment. You will sit with the legal team, while supporting the sales and partnerships teams.As Assistant General Counsel your responsibilities will include:
What You Bring
- Collaborating with the Chief Legal Officer in general corporate matters
- Partnering with our UK and APAC sales and marketing teams to close key deals and accelerate the growth of our business
- Draft, review, and negotiate commercial agreements to help facilitate productive partnerships with our merchants and partners
- Advise on a broad range of legal matters
- J.D. with at least one state bar membership in good standing
- 2 to 8 years of relevant experience
- Strong commercial orientation
- Ability to communicate complex concepts simply
- Comfort with negotiating and designing complex contracts with multiple stakeholders
- Intellectual property experience a plus!
- Payments / FinTech experience a plus!
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.