UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capital University is seeking an Assistant Dean of Admission for JD and Graduate Law Programs. This position is responsible for the recruitment and enrollment of new JD, graduate law and professional law students, the main source of revenue for the law school. In collaboration with the Vice President for Strategic Enrollment Management, Dean, Associate Dean, Faculty Chair of the Admission Committee and other departments at the law school, the Assistant Dean is responsible for developing and implementing an enrollment strategy that aligns with University and Law School strategic goals. The Assistant Dean provides input to the Dean, Associate Dean and other departments at the Law School to help ensure that academic and co-curricular programs are responsive to market demand.
Primary roles and responsibilities:
- Oversees the Admissions of JD, Graduate and Professional Law Programs, including LL.M., M.T., M.L.S., Paralegal and other programs as developed.
- Develops and maintains letters, brochures, view book, invitations, email blasts, departmental web pages and other publications to current and prospective students.
- Promotes recruitment events through public relations by composing messages for community newspapers, websites and corporate newsletters.
- Reviews and evaluates data and makes decisions regarding acceptance, rejection, scholarship eligibility or status change.
- Interviews, hires, trains, evaluates, disciplines and rewards Admission staff.
- Work closely with Institutional Research and other available resources, to compile and analyze available data.
- Plans continuing education workshops for specialized training and updates on current legal/legislative implications and trends.
- Master's degree (M.A.) or equivalent, Juris Doctorate (J.D.) preferred; five to ten years of progressive leadership experience in Law Admissions and/or training; or equivalent.
- Current motor vehicle license required.
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Colleague, LSAC's ACES program.
- Capital University is committed to increasing the diversity of the Capital community and curriculum. This commitment includes Capital's dedication to the development of faculty and staff who are committed to inclusive practices in teaching, learning, working and all other campus and community interactions. Candidates who can contribute to that goal are particularly encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should submit application with resume and cover letter.
Inquiries on this position should be made to: JP Spagnolo, Vice President for Strategic Enrollment Management, email@example.com