Who we want
- Are you a self-motivated learner who enjoys diving deep and using your strategic creativity to solve complex problems?
- Do you naturally analyze documents, disputes and people on a deeper level than most and uncover hidden insights?
- Are you happy to jump in and use your quick thinking in a pinch, yet organized and responsible enough to follow through on long-term projects?
- Are you a confident, resourceful and diplomatic communicator and an exceptional listener?
What you will do
Gallup is looking for a passionate learner and focused problem solver who can incisively and pragmatically evaluate legal and business issues. This incredible learning opportunity with one of the most respected companies in the world offers you hands-on experience with Gallup’s talented legal team. Gallup’s legal department provides expertise to our global offices in the following areas: risk management, intellectual property, labor and employment, corporate commercial transactions, legal compliance, and government procurement. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to learn about all of these areas and experience a customized internship built around your expertise, interests and strengths.
This is a paid summer internship spanning 12 weeks. You will work approximately 40 hours per week at our global headquarters in Washington, D.C. Application deadline is October 27, 2017.
What you need
- Must be a rising 2L or 3L law student and be able to commit to summer 2018 employment
- Must be a high-energy self-starter who is extremely conscious of meeting strict legal deadlines and who enjoys working in a team environment
- Outstanding research, writing and verbal communication skills are required
- An interest in corporate in-house legal experience is preferred
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
How to Apply:
Closing Date: 27th October, 2017 Please mention that you saw this job on AttorneyJobsinUSA.com