Law firm seeing a law school graduate, or Associate attorney to assist with our firms growing case load.
We are seeking self starters with a great work ethic, positive attitude, and a team player.
Must be able to multi-task with a strong understanding of being self motivating in a fast paced office.
We are looking for someone who likes to work behind the scenes doing discovery, motions, demurrers, summary judgments, etc.
Some of the tasks include:
- Drafting correspondence, court documents and discovery for clients;
- Review and analyze contracts;
- Draft motions, demurrers, summary judgments, etc
- Attend court hearings as necessary
- Attend mediation, depositions, etc as necessary.
All applicants must be a law school graduate or an active member of the CA State Bar and able to provide a copy of their CA bar card.
How to Apply:
If interested please submit your resume and cover letter. Please mention that you saw this job on AttorneyJobsinUSA.com
has open availability. We offer competitive pay in this market, health
benefits, 401K, and the opportunity for new attorneys to grow and gain